User Data We Collect
We may collect the following data when users access the Unity Foundation website:
- Your IP address
- Your contact information and email address
- Information such as interests and preferences
- Data profile regarding your behavior on our website
Reasons We Collect Data
- We may collect user data for any of the following reasons:
- To better understand user needs
- To improve our services
- To send you emails containing information we think you will find valuable
- To contact you to complete surveys or participate in other types of market research
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences
Safeguarding and Securing Data
There is always inherent risk to the transmission of information via the Internet; despite our efforts to protect your personal data, no security measure can guarantee 100% against compromise. However, Unity Foundation is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential through a variety of security technologies and procedures designed to protect data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
The data Unity Foundation collects by using cookies is used solely to customize our website to better serve user needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Cookies do not allow us to gain control of your computer in any way; they are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful, so we can provide a better experience for you.
You may disable cookies through your internet browser settings.
Your Data Protection Rights
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access.You have the right to request copies of the personal data we have collected on you. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification.You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate and complete any information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure.You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing.You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability.You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, you may contact us via email, phone, or mail as listed below.
12140 Woodcrest Executive Dr., Ste 300
St. Louis, MO 63141